Welker Ground Block Retract Cylinders
FOR ALL MIG & ARC WELDING APPLICATIONS IN FIXTURES, TRUNNIONS, AND DIAL TABLES. INSULATED GROUND BLOCK CYLINDERS ARE IDEAL FOR SINGLE-POINT WELDING.
- The GB Series Ground Block Retract Cylinders produce a consistent pressurized ground even after significant electrode wear. Increases weld consistency.
- Retractable ground blocks allow easy part removal or transfer. Cylinder rod is electrically insulated from body. Solid state tie rod mounted switches available. Standard copper shunt adaptor allows easy shunt connection.
- Fits standard #2 MT swivel foot ground blocks. Bi-directional body mounting; floor or remotely mounted. Lubrication free design.
- Eliminates commutator grounds on trunnions
- Cost savings over machined backups/ground blocks
- Standard stroke lengths for GB3: 25, 32, 50, 75, 100mm;
GB2: 25 & 50mm strokes
- NAAMS compatible
- Rated for 10,000 amps, max 30,000 amps
GB3 CAD Downloads
GB2 CAD files
Pivoting Ground Block
- Modified GB2 with pivoting adapter arm
- Accommodates choice of copper swivel nose
- Options: cylinder switch, regulator (for NPT ports only), shroud
Spring Extend Ground Block
IDEAL FOR END EFFECTORS - NO ACTUATOR REQUIRED, MOUNTS DIRECTLY TO TOOLING
- 12mm stroke, 15 lbf extend/46 lbf retract compression spring.
- Nose is out in normal position. Optional Class 3 copper swivel head adapter assures positive contact.
- Base is electrically insulated from shunt mount.
- Full length lube-free bearing, double seals, and chrome plated slide shaft.
- Improves weld quality by providing consistent ground.
- Unit weights:
S01353-A 6.81 lbs.
S01353-B 7.32 lbs.